Your source for all things Shocking, Hilarious, Extreme and Full of Gore!


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What Grinds My Gears?


The douche bag "expert" musician that comments on a youtube video about how the selection was good but how they would do it better.....

First of all let me be clear, youtube is an addiction, and I am a self-acknowledged addict. Dont jump on me from your pedestals because we all know that while youtube is not as trendy as the book of faces you all have your internet-based vices...ye who make no mistakes cast the first stone......

Now that we have established that I spend copiously unhealthy amounts of time perusing this video networking site I can being my rant.

I was listening to a rendition of Frederic Chopin's Nocturne, a classic piano piece, legendary for its elusive tonality, and hauntingly melodious nature. The performance was recorded years ago in Europe by Alfred Cortot, a pianist who studied under Emile Descombes, who himself was a PUPIL OF CHOPIN! Thats right, the performer was a 1 degree separation from the composer of the music!!!

So one would anticipate comments raving about what a unique opportunity it is to share in this particular version of the piece....and for the most part your anticipation is spot on....except for one tiny comment made by PIanoMANxXx....
(direct quotation spelling and all) "A deliteful peice indeed however I wud have altered the vibrattos to more aptly suite the moods of chopins desire for love. This verson was to basic and had no emotion." .................. PIanoMANxXx if you are reading this right now I pray that you take heed of my warning and catch the midnight line west and dont stop running cuz when I find you, and I WILL find you, I will bash your face into your Sony Play Time keyboard until you cant feel anything below your waste and then proceed to tell you how many ways Chopin could kill you...and I will make you listen to them all....

No comments:

Post a Comment